PY 2017 RFP WIOA YOUTH REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The Guilford County Workforce Development Board (WDB), through the City of Greensboro as its administrative entity, is soliciting contractors to provide the following service to Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) youth participants for the period from July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018.
- Provision of comprehensive employment and training based services to youth aged 16-24 with a primary focus on out of school youth and dropout recovery. Expected outcomes will include employability skills competency attainment, completion of secondary school requirements, occupational skill credential attainment, participation in both work-based and classroom learning activities, and placement in employment that offers career advancement.
- Bidders must have experience in providing WIA and WIOA type services to disadvantaged and hard to serve youth. That experience must include: case management and development of intensive service plans, partnership with community organizations to provide wraparound services for youth in need, partnerships with employers and employer organizations for job placement, operating a system for authorization, payment and tracking of costs associated with school/training sponsorship and provision of a subsidized work experience program for youth
- Proposals are due by 5:00 PM on Monday, April 10, 2017
- An online Bidder’s Conference will be held Friday, March 17, 2017
- The Request for Proposal document and accompanying forms can be downloaded from the WDB website at http://guilfordworks.org
- Questions regarding this solicitation should be referred to Matt Jeffreys at matt.jeffreys@Greensboro-nc.gov
YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE TWO DOCUMENTS IN THE RIGHT PANE.
The Q&A attachment in the right pane will be uploaded every few days as questions are received, so check back often.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Program