Metropolitan Warehouse & Delivery
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Previous warehouse inventory experience required
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with heavy furniture
• Reliable attendance and flexibility in hours
• Detailed record keeping
• Previous Forklift Certification preferred
• Has overall responsibility for unloading and loadings materials from trailers to warehouse
• Verifies the inventory quantity and assists in inventory level maintenance
• Maintains complete paperwork as needed
• Operates warehouse equipment in a safe manner
Health Benefits, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(K)
Metropolitan Warehouse is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status About us: We are a growing leader in the furniture delivery industry. With multiple locations throughout the country, our goal is simple: To provide our clients and customers a 5 Star Delivery Experience. We are proud of our experienced, dedicated, and professional staff and as our rapid company growth continues we require that we constantly add motivated, enthusiastic individuals committed to providing the same exceptional customer service that is the hallmark of our success. Our mission is to ensure memories are delivered one piece of furniture at a time, on time, every time. We are looking for individuals experienced in logistics and transportation to add to our team who will contribute to achieving our mission.
Check out our company website by clicking here: https://www.metropolitanwarehouse.com/
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.